The Dough House Gourmet Getaway
Enjoy a culinary vacation to the charming English town of Stratford upon Avon.
Steeped in 800 years of history, Stratford is famous for being the birthplace of
Your Gourmet Getaway at The Dough House will give you an opportunity to cook, bake and enjoy some delicious quintessential English fare. From afternoon tea to Shakespearean cooking, you’ll get a real taste of English life.
You’ll also get the chance to explore this gorgeous part of the country, with tours of some of Stratford’s famous landmarks, was well as see a show at the famous Royal Shakespeare Theatre. A tour of the beautiful Cotswolds region with dinner in an English pub, is also included in this culinary vacation.
Your Gourmet Getaway will includes:
* 4 nights accommodation at The Dough House
* Airport transfers from/to Birmingham Airport or Stratford upon Avon
train station(transfers from other airports are at your own expense)
* Breakfast each morning
* 4 x cooking & baking classes including our Traditional Afternoon Tea,
(Please note, we may have other guests for the cooking classes).
* A tour of Stratford upon Avon including entry to Shakespeare's house, Anne Hathaway's cottage and the opportunity to watch a show at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
* A half day tour of the Shakespeare distillery to see how gin is made as well as a tutored tasting of 3 of the distillery’s spirits.
* A half day tour of the gorgeous Cotswolds region visiting popular towns and villages such as Chipping Campden, Broadway, Bourton-on-the-Water and Bibury. This tour also includes dinner in a lovely English pub (with 2 drinks included).
Single room with shared bathroom £1,200pp
Double room with shared bathroom £1,250pp
We have availability between 24th July and 30th August 2021. Please get in touch to arrange a date.
Terms & Conditions
* A deposit of 20 % is required to secure your booking with the remaining balance due 7 days before arrival.
* Deposits and final payments are non-refundable. We highly recommend that participants take out insurance to cover any cancellations.
* Airfares, insurance, personal expenses, and any other expenses not listed above, are not included the price of the getaway.
* It is the responsibility of the participant to obtain and carry all necessary travel documents, such as a valid passport, as required by applicable government regulations.
* It is the responsibility of the participant to advise of any health issues or allergies that may impact their participation in the getaway.
* All House Guests must be respectful of our house rules and their fellow guests.
* Photos may be taken for marketing purposes. If you would prefer not to be included, please let us know.